Best LEDs for price

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sorcha2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sorcha2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2017
Messages
249
Reaction score
330
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm starting a new job in August and am planning on up grading my lighting as my current set up is barely bright enough to keep a few low light corals. I won't be able to spend thousands on lighting but a few hundred is reasonable. So what are your suggestions to be able to keep the widest range of corals but mostly lps? I have a 65 gallon currently but would like to upgrade to something I can keep tangs in but that won't be for a few years since I really want one of those big cube tanks.
 
So I'm starting a new job in August and am planning on up grading my lighting as my current set up is barely bright enough to keep a few low light corals. I won't be able to spend thousands on lighting but a few hundred is reasonable. So what are your suggestions to be able to keep the widest range of corals but mostly lps? I have a 65 gallon currently but would like to upgrade to something I can keep tangs in but that won't be for a few years since I really want one of those big cube tanks.
I'd look into the sbreeflights. Affordable and can grow anything!
 
I have had good luck with my Apex ready Zetlight, i got it on BRS for pretty cheap and lights up my 50g mixed reef nicely. Much cheaper than some of the more popular options out there and i am sure there is a reason for that but so far so good on the zetlight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new