Best lionfish for a beginner?

harrylikesfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
186
Reaction score
129
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I would like to get two lionfish for a 75 gallon what are some good species? I’d like something small so that it doesn’t eat a Bluehead wrasse.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new