Best luck ever-.-

Cjsanders757

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few months ago I added some pods for reefs2go. I just happened to look at my sponge tonight when taking out some rocks with cyano on em. And there they are crawling around and munching on whatever was on the sponge. My issue none are in the refugium where I put them. Now I have to figure out how to get them back into the refugium.
 
you could move the sponge to your refugium for a day or 2, they'll come out of the sponge and populate your fuge
 
It doesn't really matter where they are in the tank, they're going to do their job by eating all sorts of nasty stuff in the tank. I'm sure they are in the refugium, maybe not adults, but the young could be in there.
 
If they continue to multiply just throw a mandarin in there when the numbers are high. He'll take care of it :) as to transporting them back in to your refugium, cant help there
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new