Best online SOFT coral sites

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my list of bookmarks of sellers. I can't tell you which is the best for soft corals, but at least it will give you something to look at. Shipping costs may have changed since I made this. Shipping prices for $20-25 are just for local Florida shipping. AquaSD always has a lot of mushrooms and has ebay sales. WWC also has ebay sales. I have purchased softies from both and have always been happy with them. Based on my experience, do NOT get corals from Cornbred.

Bookmarks.jpg

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my list of bookmarks of sellers. I can't tell you which is the best for soft corals, but at least it will give you something to look at. Shipping costs may have changed since I made this. Shipping prices for $20-25 are just for local Florida shipping. AquaSD always has a lot of mushrooms and has ebay sales. WWC also has ebay sales. I have purchased softies from both and have always been happy with them. Based on my experience, do NOT get corals from Cornbred.

Bookmarks.jpg
great list, always looking for new sites.

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bookmarks.jpg
Having the shipping labeled is massive, thank you for sharing this!

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great list, I live in the Youngstown area and love Tidal Gardens, just a 50 minute drive (near Akron). They always go beyond my expectations. Great packaging. Thad has very informative videos. Probably a 2 hour drive from Pittsburgh but if you order your corals they aren’t traveling across the country. Good luck, many great vendors.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Bookmarks.jpg
Lol, "here OP, this is all vendors". Haha, I'm just poking fun, but that is a large list of great vendors, don't know if it narrows it down.

I'd look at the people selling on here. There are lots of people that might be local to you that are selling some softies, but you should elaborate on what type of softies you are looking for, leathers, zoas, mushroom.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, "here OP, this is all vendors". Haha, I'm just poking fun, but that is a large list of great vendors, don't know if it narrows it down.

I'd look at the people selling on here. There are lots of people that might be local to you that are selling some softies, but you should elaborate on what type of softies you are looking for, leathers, zoas, mushroom.
Also, I buy from a local facebook coral page. I forgot about that one.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
AquaSD

Back