Best point and shoot??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter GPhiAce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GPhiAce

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a DSLR, but I would only use it for my tank-- I can't justify that right now. I would like to know what is the best point and shoot with a Macro action for shooting my corals???? I do understand that there are other things to consider for taking a good picture, but what camera???? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks
 
Canon G10. Use the underwater seting and a $20 macro atachment and extension tube from Ebay and your in business. Here are some pics taken with mine:



chaliceszoos094.jpg

chaliceszoos006.jpg

chaliceszoos011.jpg

chaliceszoos015.jpg
 
Canon powershot s90 check out my albums to see pictures. about to add more,but just of frags..... it has built in macro settings so no lense or anything, i really like it, and unserwater mode for better underwater quality like ^
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new