Big shout out to BRS.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treecop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Treecop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
40
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I had to call BRS customer service a few times over the last few days. Awesome experience. They helped me troubleshoot issues with my RODI and temperature controller. I’ve had short wait time and helpful reps every time.
 
BRS is the best. IMO they ship must faster than Marine Depot and super friendly Customer Service. I once placed an order but accidentally had my old home's address. the CS rep didn't even ask question and helped me recall the shipment to wrong address and sent out another unit right away to the correct address without any extra cost.
Additionally, I don't want this to sound bad- but their shipment actually always arrive sooner than they promised so when you checkout there is totally no need to pay extra for rush (unless it is life or death situation for your tank).
 
I’ve also noticed that the order usually arrives before the estimated delivery date.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new