Black dots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erink
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Erink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
96
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

One of my hammerheads has a black dot on it and the other has black on the tip. They both are happy. Any clue what this is?
The bottom 2 pix are the same one, just different angle. Best I can get...

20200501_220708.jpg 20200501_220700.jpg 20200501_220638.jpg
 
I don't know what that is, but if it's not growing or propagating, I wouldn't worry about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new