Black Friday deals!!

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
1,323
Reaction score
1,070
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's on your wish list?! Let's say top 5. I'll go first!
1. I'm hoping to upgrade my mp40's to quiet drives!
2. Definitely on the hunt for a second Apex Dos to use for either an AWC setup
3. Rodi replacement filters and DI resin.
4. Salt. Salt. More salt.
5. T5 bulbs. I'll be attempting to drill a 120 gallon in the near future and lighting will either be a giesemann Aurora or Martixx II Dimtech

What's on your list?!
BlackFridayInstaBlackFridayIsComing1080x1080.jpg
 
-A Red Sea or waterbox tank.. still deciding
-Sand/rock/salt
-Digital refractometer
-Icecap gyre
-Hanna copper checker
And probably more... depending on what goes on sale :)
 
Lets get excited about this! This is the only time of the year to get sales on many of these things!! I have 15-20 items in my car already lol so much for taking it easy this year !

I also added a couple magnet scrapers, another ATO, some additional maintenance stuff!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new