Black Occ and Snowflake Clownfish Spawning

christosclowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here they are my 4 year ols FemaLE Black Occ and my three year Almost two year old Snowflake Male. I finally caught them in the act. This is there second time spawning and they have eaten half the eggs which is normal but in the next few weeks there will be plenty of babies from them to see enjoy, and lets see what their babies look like

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

OP
OP
C

christosclowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i have bred black and oranges before and i have gotten a mix of chocolate looking clowns and some that are jet black half their body and fade to orange the rest. We shall see what happens i might have like ten or so eggs to raise from them but in the next 2 weeks she will lay again and it will only be better

broskie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever come out with black snowflakes please let me know I will pay a premium for them.

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JOSE I still have those 2 snowflakes I posted on RD a while back they are doing really good.

OP
OP
C

christosclowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well good news they black is laying tomorrow agaiun with the snowflake. Unfortunatley for those interested im all out of snowflakes Ocean Gallery took all the rest of them so if your interested follow their web site this week im sure you will see them there. And on another note i knowi its cool that this snowflake is breeding with the black occ wait till yall see what else I am working with thats breeding lol this aint nuttin

broskie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maroon platinums? Know that I guessed can I get one? Haha when do you think you will have your next offspring? I really don't want to pay a 200% markup.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 42.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 94 34.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back