Blennies

  • Thread starter Thread starter sacora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sacora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I keep a Midas blenny and a starry blenny in the same 120 gallon tank?
 
Can I keep a Midas blenny and a starry blenny in the same 120 gallon tank?
I would say in that size tank you will probably be fine. They really won’t compete much with each other. The Midas is more of a mid water swimmer, and the Starry is more inclined to perch on rocks. I had both and they did fine.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new