Bluetooth connection error when saving

SifuMemphis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
538
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I hit the save button on any changes, i get this error.... but when I close out the app, and re open it, it seems to have saved? I am not sure if this is a bug or not. Anyone else having this issue?

Screenshot_20200614-115534_Mobius.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new