Bolo SPS Reef 22 gallon

Please, that light... that's what I've been looking for a led t5 that can mount on top of the tank... can you give me more info on it and pics?
The light is like this now
2 Radion 15xr 4g pro ab + 35% & 2 t5 powerchrome actinic blue 24-watt

822F709A-60EC-4565-9AAD-AD1111868CB5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new