Booster pump tuning screw

Received a new pump from BRS yesterday, what a difference! I've got no clue what the pressure is at the moment but I'm making twice the water!
 
I was getting 60 psi from the town before and 100 psi from my aquatic 8800 booster and don't have it turned all the way up.
 
I'm at 26 psi city pressure on the gauge ~ 60 with booster maxed out
I think I'm getting this PSI because my meter is in close proximity to the rodi?
 

Attachments

  • 20220215_200916.jpg
    20220215_200916.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new