Borrow a PAR meter

TommyGo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone could let me borrow their PAR meter to use for a day. I will pay and can also offer collateral while I use it. Please message/reply if you can help.
I am located in Mesa near Dobson and Southern.
Thanks in advance!

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
TommyGo

TommyGo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely for sure. :)

Good to know, thank you!

ReefSapper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in need of a Par meter at the beginning of the year when i turn my lights on finally, glad i looked this up because AZ FRAG seems like a no brainer! If i join today would the Par meter be available to borrow in a month or so or do you have to be a long standing member? Either way is fine i am sure i can rent one if need be just curios.

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in need of a Par meter at the beginning of the year when i turn my lights on finally, glad i looked this up because AZ FRAG seems like a no brainer! If i join today would the Par meter be available to borrow in a month or so or do you have to be a long standing member? Either way is fine i am sure i can rent one if need be just curios.
There is a waiting list, when you join the group and get access to the private forum, just add your name too it ASAP. It might be a little longer than a month wait, I haven’t checked the list in a while.

but the group is more than just a cheap par meter, locals sharing the hobby, frag giveaways, raffles, guest speakers at meetings sharing their knowledge.

ReefSapper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a waiting list, when you join the group and get access to the private forum, just add your name too it ASAP. It might be a little longer than a month wait, I haven’t checked the list in a while.

but the group is more than just a cheap par meter, locals sharing the hobby, frag giveaways, raffles, guest speakers at meetings sharing their knowledge.
Yes i am really excited about the group as a whole, the par meter is a cool perk but i am glad i found the group for many reasons outside of that. I was just going to rent one but I'll put my name on the list once i have access, application is complete and sent in.

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i am really excited about the group as a whole, the par meter is a cool perk but i am glad i found the group for many reasons outside of that. I was just going to rent one but I'll put my name on the list once i have access, application is complete and sent in.
I looked at the list, no one is waiting on it now. So you could potentially get it right away.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back