Borrow PAR Meter - Fort Worth TX

LunchboLobster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Messages
74
Reaction score
32
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, does anyone (or a LFS) have a PAR meter I could borrow/rent for a day in Fort Worth TX? I know there's rent options online, but thought I would check here first.
 
Have you checked with DFWMAS to see if the club or any of its members have a PAR meter? Good luck with your search!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new