Bossa NOVA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

m3p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else received a bossa nova from Adam? Mine is still small and spent the first three months as a light tan color, but is starting to get some interesting colors. Would love to see others and what I can expect.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone else received a bossa nova from Adam? Mine is still small and spent the first three months as a light tan color, but is starting to get some interesting colors. Would love to see others and what I can expect.

The Bossas's still kind of in the secret stash, but I know there's a handful of folks out there that have gotten a pice now:) Here's the original colony looking quite nice!

IMG_8809-2_zpsytvipbza.jpg

IMG_8809_zpspgufyuvu.jpg

IMG_8826_zpst3jkonr0.jpg

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We got ours about 6 months ago as a small freebie. It's spent the first 4 months as a tan turd. Last two months "what do we have here." Cool pink polyps and interesting colors starting to show. Hmm maybe growth starting to. To be continued.

Adam did we used to call this ultimo skeleton?

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We got ours about 6 months ago as a small freebie. It's spent the first 4 months as a tan turd. Last two months "what do we have here." Cool pink polyps and interesting colors starting to show. Hmm maybe growth starting to. To be continued.

Adam did we used to call this ultimo skeleton?

Hi there, Very nice yeah this one is no joke. Gala yours is starting to look good:) would love to see a pic sometime. not the ultimo either . different acro completely

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back