Bounce Mushrooms

Stillahobbyist

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, looking to buy some bounces!

My wish list:

Neptune
Frankenstein
Hobbit
Powerball
Uranium
Hulk
Ragnarok
Flamethrower

Will pay for shipping, PM or feel free to post pictures with prices here. Open to other bounces as well.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I have blue ball bounces (blueberry bounces) for sale:
493DF4ED-7D64-4996-B89F-9EA3D15E7D1F.jpeg

These are the momas nfs,

I have 4 available for sale ranging from 1/4” to 1.5-2”
3C433AEA-D53E-4648-8ED4-3C6A67C6EB36.jpeg
 
Hi everyone, looking to buy some bounces!

My wish list:

Neptune
Frankenstein
Hobbit
Powerball
Uranium
Hulk
Ragnarok
Flamethrower

Will pay for shipping, PM or feel free to post pictures with prices here. Open to other bounces as well.

Thanks!
Hi, I have these ready to ship. Left plug has 4 , the right includes 4 babies and one maturing.
460B290E-BC6C-4CE9-8A55-89623BCEB1E7.jpeg

08AA8842-7906-4B0C-8ED7-12374F4D5C3A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new