Bowser 58mm fish eye conversion lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter Connie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
58
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried this lens? I was thinking about getting one as it also has a macro with it.
 
I saw another thread on here a couple of days ago about this one Id see if you could find that. I remember seeing another thing like the fish eye that someone uses but I cant remember what it is called. I am thinking of getting one also!
 
Ok...I'll see if I can find it. I can get it for free, but wanted to see what users have said. A little tidbit of info....I use my credit card to pay my bills then turn around and write a check to pay off the credit card and I get "Thank You" points which allows me to get stuff for free. It really adds up quick. Sometimes they give double points, etc. :madgrin:
 
I ordered the Bower 58mm Fisheye Lens. Once I receive it, I will play with it and post pics to see what everyone thinks. I can't wait to play!
 
I got the lens in and played a little. I took 50 pictures and there were only a few that came out half decent. I posted them below. I have a lot of practicing to do. Most were too light and blurry. I didn't use the tripod so that may have a lot to do with the blurriness. Any tips?M
_DSC0018.jpg
_DSC0030.jpg
_DSC0032.jpg
_DSC0038.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new