Bowser 58mm fish eye conversion lens

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried this lens? I was thinking about getting one as it also has a macro with it.

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw another thread on here a couple of days ago about this one Id see if you could find that. I remember seeing another thing like the fish eye that someone uses but I cant remember what it is called. I am thinking of getting one also!

OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok...I'll see if I can find it. I can get it for free, but wanted to see what users have said. A little tidbit of info....I use my credit card to pay my bills then turn around and write a check to pay off the credit card and I get "Thank You" points which allows me to get stuff for free. It really adds up quick. Sometimes they give double points, etc. :madgrin:

OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the Bower 58mm Fisheye Lens. Once I receive it, I will play with it and post pics to see what everyone thinks. I can't wait to play!

OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the lens in and played a little. I took 50 pictures and there were only a few that came out half decent. I posted them below. I have a lot of practicing to do. Most were too light and blurry. I didn't use the tripod so that may have a lot to do with the blurriness. Any tips?M
_DSC0018.jpg
_DSC0030.jpg
_DSC0032.jpg
_DSC0038.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back