Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slocke

I’m pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Messages
13,711
Reaction score
53,746
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not all of us can win Tank Of The Month. I certainly won't win any month, year, decade soon. So how about we brag about something literally no one else cares about.

I was told yesterday that I have the greenest, healthiest cheato and that my LFS won’t buy from anyone else!! Beat that Polo’s Reef!!
IMG_2334.jpeg

I got a whole $30 buckeroos for this yesterday! Whats your terrible brag?
 
I have successfully indoctrinated my nephews and nieces into the ways of fish; One of them in particular always asks to come down and see the crabs, and she's only 2!
I may not be getting any chicks with my tank, but the babies make it all worth it.
 
Back when my tank was rocking I sold a couple of colonies to a local guy for insanely low prices. I am pretty sure that he traded them in for credit at the LFS after he cut some frags from them.

I wish I still had them, they were "no-names" that I grew from frags I selected and collected from the shipping bags back in Indo was sending us their best for prices that made sense. The world has changed now and it's hard to find the stuff that once was readily available. I miss those days.

Shrek Dancing GIF
:smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 
I have successfully indoctrinated my nephews and nieces into the ways of fish; One of them in particular always asks to come down and see the crabs, and she's only 2!
I may not be getting any chicks with my tank, but the babies make it all worth it.
Drain those tanks and get some chickens from Tractor Supply. I always like growing my own chicks!

adorable cat GIF
:cool:
 
1000000461.jpg


My home screen and my dream bedroom.

Add in a hairless cat and you've got yourself a nice Bond villain lair.

In terms of my pointless brag:

I have grown 4 trees as bonsais from seed (technically 12 but we don't talk about the casualties)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new