Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2020.jpeg

I’ve got cool cats that I spend way too much time and money on.
 
Yesterday, I was moving a new torch coral. My epoxy tube was in rough shape and I couldn’t get any epoxy outta the hardened tip. With Euphylia in wet hands, I couldn’t get the cap to unscrew, so I did what any other reefer would do that never sleeps and labors too much, I used my teeth to clench the cap to unscrew the tip off. A second later, epoxy erupted inside my mouth. I’m pretty sure I had some torch coral mucus on my fingers that went into my mouth in my reaction to remove the sticking globs. Determined to finish my reefing task, I finished the remount of my euphylia, put the lid on the tank and ate a bunch of carbon. Actually just took some charcoal caps, and brushed my teeth with baking soda. My teeth have never looked so good in that aftermath.
 
Last edited:

I have been using a hydrometer for nearly 20 years
Me too. Only maybe 40 years. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

So we are both good for this thread, because no one cares. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Swing Arm Hydrometer.jpg
 
Me too. Only maybe 40 years. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

So we are both good for this thread, because no one cares. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Swing Arm Hydrometer.jpg
I know someone else on R2R but I’m not going to call him out, I think he’s still in the closet. There’s probably more than we know.
 
Fake news! I see a little spot of peanut butter between the 3rd and 4th toe, nice try!
LOL
The real question is why you were zooming in on that pic, are you a member of the previously mentioned "Only Toes"??
 
LOL
The real question is why you were zooming in on that pic, are you a member of the previously mentioned "Only Toes"??
He was probably trying to figure out what kind of jam was used with the peanut butter.
Spoiler alert -- toe jam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new