Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20170621_205016242.jpg
 
Kinda funny she ordered him/her for me without knowing I wanted one. She said she was going to call me tomorrow to come look at him.
That is cool!!!


Yup you brought the crabs some new snacks.

Yea. Jenny is my fav.
 
Your pictures look good.

Maybe try shoving the shell in the sand.
 
Thanks for being kind about the pics. Taken wearing heels, bent over, one hand in the tank and fighting to keep my hair out of the frame with my elbow. Super graceful. Lol
 
Thanks for being kind about the pics. Taken wearing heels, bent over, one hand in the tank and fighting to keep my hair out of the frame with my elbow. Super graceful. Lol
No they look good!

Too bad we couldn't see a pic of the graceful photographer.

I can relate to the hair. Never had to wear heels though.
 
Eh, more consideration then I can say I put into my pictures.
Seriously, they are much better than mine. I'm too lazy to even use my brothers Canon Rebel TI6 dslr--I don't even know if it's a good camera for such either.
 
Eh, more consideration then I can say I put into my pictures.
Seriously, they are much better than mine. I'm too lazy to even use my brothers Canon Rebel TI6 dslr--I don't even know if it's a good camera for such either.
More like p
Eh, more consideration then I can say I put into my pictures.
Seriously, they are much better than mine. I'm too lazy to even use my brothers Canon Rebel TI6 dslr--I don't even know if it's a good camera for such either.
I saw yours. They are clear!
 
Those were broken phone pics. I really don't know anything about photography, sadly. That feeling when you have a beautiful reef but can't take a photo under normal light.;Sorry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new