Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Close. But Dothraki sounds more guttural vocally... more like Greek.
 
I like your way of thinking though!

Ill stop boring y'all with my scholastics.
 
Hey, anyone have any tips on what to do if you're going away? I have a 4 week chamber music (orchestral, I play the cello) masterclass at some place in Austria and I obviously cannot take my tank. Also, rules say no electronics allowed, so there's that...
 
I also have no top offs or resevoirs. Think it'll be okay for 4 weeks with scheduled lighting, a top off and like a 15 gallon ro reservoir?
My main concern is pH fluctuations and a lack of E elements.
 
My family will be there. If any problems arose, do you think they would be able to get the lfs to come on over? Or even checkup routinely?
 
Yeah, 4 weeks is tough without anyone looking in. I'm sweating a 2 week trip in August and need to grab a couple of auto feeders. Procrastinating the Apex model per the not so great reviews but don't know of any that i might trust more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new