BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Passion

View Badges
Reaction score
The title of the thread is bogus. Its already been proved to be false by testers on here and im the one thats in the wrong?

Again you have a company claiming some thing that is clearly not true. Snake oil?

The evidence is in front of you and you refuse to believe it.

BiG-D

View Badges
Reaction score
You guys have no response than to call me a competitor? Again anecdotal evidence at it finest. Im im not a competitor, I am an experienced aquarist and the reality is the majority of you blindly defending UWC need to listen to those with experience.
Just a question if you have so much experience why do you have a join date of less than a month??? what are your tags on the other forums?

Makers Marc

View Badges
Reaction score
Just a question if you have so much experience why do you have a join date of less than a month??? what are your tags on the other forums?
Good question. What's your handles or send us a picture of your amazing tank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coral Passion

View Badges
Reaction score
Tell you what, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. lol

BiG-D

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for your other tags on the forums that are older than a month???

Coral Passion

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys. Consider this the last warning before further action is taken. Anymore personal attacks and off topic arguments will not be tolerated.
I apologise if this is aimed at me but I am just trying to warn individuals of taking the claims of a product as gospel.

BiG-D

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys. Consider this the last warning before further action is taken. Anymore personal attacks and off topic arguments will not be tolerated.
If I'm being out of line please let me know dont want to get in trouble.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
I apologise if this is aimed at me but I am just trying to warn individuals of taking the claims of product as gospel.
If I'm being out of line please let me know dont want to get in trouble.

Please just stick to the topic of the thread and stop with the back and forth arguing. It’s turning personal and this is not tolerated.

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Boy the patience level in here is extremely low. You would think being in this hobby and knowing nothing happens over night there would be some more patience. UWC would not post this if it wasn't true, think about how much credit they would lose.

@UWC awesome job! However now we expect some cure for other issues in this hobby! :)

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I apologise if this is aimed at me but I am just trying to warn individuals of taking the claims of a product as gospel.

Let me be the first to explain to you, that no one needs you to warn them about anything. We're all adults here and perfectly capable of making our own informed decisions. We're all excited about this potential cure. You obviously are not. So, why don't you do us all a favor and go do something else;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back