BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Following>>>>>>

If Vibrant works for me on bubble algae right at the second dose, I believe this new product will work too if we follow the instructions.

Mark SF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
They make Vibrant Aquarium Cleaner. https://www.uwcmn.com/

I just hope they do not overprice whatever they have to kill AEFWs.

If I ran an ROI for you(assuming this stuff works), I bet you’d be surprised what you’d be willing to pay for a solution like this. Ask yourself what the average designer SPS frag costs these days...how many of those would a solution like this save? How much time saved? How much less headache and emotional distress? I’ve read through the threads, it’s not pretty and I’ve seen people throw in the towel or tear down and start over. That’s a lot of value.

I bet most would be willing to spend a designer frag or so...

dz6t

View Badges
Reaction score
Is this a product announcement or a genuine effort to help the community?

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
I believe its actually to promote their Vibrant product. They use this forum as a free form of advertisement. lol.
There a sponsor here and it's a new product. I actually like the help they provide and how much they interact and answer member questions.

Coral Passion

View Badges
Reaction score
There a sponsor here and it's a new product. I actually like the help they provide and how much they interact and answer member questions.
The help they provide is to only promote their product which is ok. Problem is you ask questions about the company you comment gets deleted.

I asked about the research team or institute and the name of the lead science/researcher was?

Asked why there address given on their website gives you a random street in suburbia.

What was there Tax/corporate registration number?

This company is impossible to find info on and everyone just responds with heres a link to their website or email them here.

I like to know a little about the company I become a customer of but this company is not transparent.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
The help they provide is to only promote their product which is ok. Problem is you ask questions about the company you comment gets deleted.

I asked about the research team or institute and the name of the lead science/researcher was?

Asked why there address given on their website gives you a random street in suburbia.

What was there Tax/corporate registration number?

This company is impossible to find info on and everyone just responds with heres a link to their website or email them here.

I like to know a little about the company I become a customer of but this company is not transparent.
Maybe try a PM? Your last post came off rude IMO. Nothing wrong with asking questions but saying they use this forum as free advertising is just false. Also, posts dont get deleted for no reason. I see your a new member, maybe check out the rules you agreed to when you signed up, there written for all to see.

dz6t

View Badges
Reaction score
I believe its actually to promote their Vibrant product. They use this forum as a free form of advertisement. lol.

I never heard of Vibrant kills AEFW.
Hopefully there is something real in this thread.

Coral Passion

View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe try a PM? Your last post came off rude IMO. Nothing wrong with asking questions but saying they use this forum as free advertising is just false. Also, posts dont get deleted for no reason. I see your a new member, maybe check out the rules you agreed to when you signed up, there written for all to see.
I would like them to tell us and provide clarity to us all which is why asked directly on here, Whats wrong with that? As they have never replied to a single comment anyone has ask about this I felt its about time they told us.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like them to tell us and provide clarity to us all which is why asked directly on here, Whats wrong with that? As they have never replied to a single comment anyone has ask about this I felt its about time they told us.
They just started with this thread so apply some patience. Again, if you just can't wait try a PM. There's nothing wrong with asking questions but again, posts dont get deleted for no reason, if that's an issue then PM a mod.

Coral Passion

View Badges
Reaction score
They just started with this thread so apply some patience. Again, if you just can't wait try a PM. There's nothing wrong with asking questions but again, posts dont get deleted for no reason, if that's an issue then PM a mod.
Well they didnt answers similar questions on the Vibrant thread they started and that has about 4500 comments. Looks like I might be waiting a while. lol.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Well they didnt answers similar questions on the Vibrant thread they started and that has about 4500 comments. Looks like I might be waiting a while. lol.
You just joined, knocking the forum about deleting posts, knocking a sponsor for free advertising, vendetta.....

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back