Breef320

Welcome back to reef keeping! This is a great forum to obtain and share information! Glad you're here.
 
Hello & Welcome Brian!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
Believe it or not, the small tanks are easier to make mistakes on. I know that sounds strange, but I found it to be true. Heard several experts in videos talk about this and it did make sense. Not trying to discourage you. Just wish someone would have explained this to me when I started out. Good luck and have fun! Welcome to R2R!
IMG_1726.jpeg
Thanks Phillyb!

The challenge will be exciting though….or frustrating? Ah. I haven’t hit that stage yet. I’ll just warn my wife that when I get frustrated, the solution is solved with new 120g and about $6000. Easy peasy.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new