Bretts 40g breeder build

Plenty of other nonprofits out there besides Goodwill such as Habitat for Humanity who would be glad to have. Good to hear that you are not throwing them away. :)
Nothing gets thrown away here.
“1” section of pvc? Keep it we might need it one day” -farmer joe aka dad
 
Tank is wet! Hopefully plumbing tomorrow! I’m pumped!

5C2F864E-EE8B-4CA3-A1FA-C51BAFD27091.jpeg
 
Aqua scape maybe tonight. Waiting for it clear. Did some overflow testing. Gasket might not be seated properly or maybe it was just water I splashed. Had one drop run down. If anything I’ll just Seal the overflow to the back of the tank. I just think it’s not seated right. I can shut power out and still have another 3 gallons or so Of overflow into the sump. That’s without rocks too

image.jpg
 
too happy to type "doing backflips" atm ;) :)
 
viper??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new