• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS 1.1ml Dosing Pump

KCSUMPS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
453
Reaction score
493
Location
Overland Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BNIB 1.1ML dosing pump - all exactly as shipped from BRS

I received one more than I need for Christmas.

If you want to trade for livestock, mtc items, etc please let me know. Otherwise $60 shipped to 48 US (if you want faster than USPS PM me with a zip code and I will get a rate for UPS, etc). If you are in Kansas City Area $50 and I will meet you.

First time selling here so be gentle...:):)
IMG_3449.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new