BRS Ambassador

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I have recently become an ambassador for BRS! (this is a brand new initiative that was started and things are still being worked out but it is local to for now I believe)

What this means: I will occasionally get things from BRS to use and review, then pass on my thoughts and experiences to the community via my build thread on here and my local forum. This is not a paid venture (I do not work for BRS or get paid to review anything they send me) and the reviews will be honest (a requirement straight from BRS)

This is all the information I have for now, so feel free to subscribe to my build as it progresses for additional updates! But I have been given a discount code for you all to use which can be found in my signature :)

Last edited:

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a paid venture, just a compensated one? With reefing equipment?

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do I sign up? Ha. I would be game for that.

Would be cool if they give you equipment but then cycle it through, like they will let you have a power head but will switch it out for a different one on the market every 6 months or so. (Sell the used one on their opened equipment page)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

This is a very new program and we are still ironing out the wrinkles. I would not say it is a paid sponsorship, but rather a reward program for loyal, engaged customers. We will likely the program up (assuming it's a positive experience) to more people. For now, I'm hand-selecting people that I think will be a good fit.

More info to come :)

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

This is a very new program and we are still ironing out the wrinkles. I would not say it is a paid sponsorship, but rather a reward program for loyal, engaged customers. We will likely the program up (assuming it's a positive experience) to more people. For now, I'm hand-selecting people that I think will be a good fit.

Awesome job, looking forward to the results.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone!

Interesting program.... it will be nice to see people reviewing products and the community is getting benefited from that. Good initiative.:)

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure you guys are busy as all get out and this is a great way to engage the reefing community to help out. win win win for everyone.
if you ever need more help I am totally into making fun and educational video and reviews.
you guys are the best keep up the great work!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back