BRS Thank You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other day I messed up and put a drop or two or Triton core 1 into the 2 dosing container. Core two percipitated into a milky substance of uselessness. 2000 ML of waste.
I called up BRS to see if they could sell me some of just the Core 2’s.
I got in touch with Adam in sales and he said he would look into t and call me back.
I was mowing the lawn when he called and by the time I was done he had left for the day.
The next day I get in touch with Adam and he tells me they do not have any in the warehouse to sell me but he looked over my history and since I was a loyal customer he sent out 2 full packs of triton for me.
For anyone reading this this is 104 dollars worth of product (that I messed up) they are sending me because I am a loyal customer.
This is truly amazing and I am so thankful that their are business like this in the world.

Sure there may be other companies out there that can get you the products faster because of where you live (brs and Me are not close so it takes three or four days to get mailed to my house) but wouldn’t you want to support a company that has your back? A company that puts a ton of money into teaching us all how to do whatever this Friday and every Friday in the BRS series.

So the next time u order make sure it’s from BRS. Because one day u might be where I was just a few days ago up poo’s creek going nowhere until BRS hands you a paddle.

Thank you so much for everything you do

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other day I messed up and put a drop or two or Triton core 1 into the 2 dosing container. Core two percipitated into a milky substance of uselessness. 2000 ML of waste.
I called up BRS to see if they could sell me some of just the Core 2’s.
I got in touch with Adam in sales and he said he would look into t and call me back.
I was mowing the lawn when he called and by the time I was done he had left for the day.
The next day I get in touch with Adam and he tells me they do not have any in the warehouse to sell me but he looked over my history and since I was a loyal customer he sent out 2 full packs of triton for me.
For anyone reading this this is 104 dollars worth of product (that I messed up) they are sending me because I am a loyal customer.
This is truly amazing and I am so thankful that their are business like this in the world.

Sure there may be other companies out there that can get you the products faster because of where you live (brs and Me are not close so it takes three or four days to get mailed to my house) but wouldn’t you want to support a company that has your back? A company that puts a ton of money into teaching us all how to do whatever this Friday and every Friday in the BRS series.

So the next time u order make sure it’s from BRS. Because one day u might be where I was just a few days ago up poo’s creek going nowhere until BRS hands you a paddle.

Thank you so much for everything you do

Thank you so much for the kind words and I'm super glad we could get you taken care of so quick! I've shared this with the entire team and will personally make sure Adam sees it. :)

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the kind words and I'm super glad we could get you taken care of so quick! I've shared this with the entire team and will personally make sure Adam sees it. :)
Thanks please do

ShadowR55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always had great support from them, and enjoy their videos, I always buy from BRS!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back