BRS value 4 stage RO/DI upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcpalmer1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice upgrade!
 
Nice job. I have a total of 9 stages, but I only use about 7. I don't remember the last time I had to change media, and I get 0ppm
 
Nice job. I have a total of 9 stages, but I only use about 7. I don't remember the last time I had to change media, and I get 0ppm
The only thing I wish I would had did different was getting the 3 sensor TDS meter so I could have a reading of how many I am starting with and clear canisters for the DI resin. It would have been cheaper to have bought the 7 stage system first but would not have spent that much. This way I was able to spread out the cost.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new