Bsi Ic-gel

  • Thread starter Thread starter chadfarmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chadfarmer

profilux in the house
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
2
Location
st charles mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who else uses this glue for frags
(its all most the same as the glue from boston aqua farms)




Picture-1.jpg
 
I use it by the truckload, definitely saves loads of money over the cost of smaller tubes, I get about 40-70 frags from each one, depending on the size
 
are they any different from Super Glue Gel? I use that without any problems. Maybe I should order a few next time I order some plugs.
 
Price? Where? Info!!!!

;)
 
hmm...found some at my local LFS. all i had to do was ask and they kept'em under the counter :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new