BTA Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ommeh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ommeh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
99
Reaction score
202
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I don't know if I should be worried or not. This is my first ever BTA.

It's eating and opening but I noticed today that there where small patches of white.

Should I be worried?

Tank Params are great and he's getting great flow and light. Should I maybe feed him more?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
IMG_20170521_102845.jpg
IMG_20170521_102827.jpg
 
Oh thank god!

That's welcoming news!

Was just super worried about those really white patches. Could it be possible that it's just from rubing the rock?

IMG_20170521_104727.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new