Bubble algae on clam…..

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JayM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
3,162
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s only visible at night when the clam is closed due to it being between the mantle and the shell. 2 pieces that I can see. Is it likely to be an issue, or should I grab some tweezers and remove it?
 
Can’t see it causing a problem short term but if easy to rid, I remove it.

Multiplies fast
 
Can’t see it causing a problem short term but if easy to rid, I remove it.

Multiplies fast
Definitely easy to get at. I should probably get it off before my Foxface finds it. He tore through a bunch of it a couple of months ago and was hoping it wouldn’t come back, but he apparently missed a piece somewhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new