Bubble corallimorph, Reef Scavengers!

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found a shroom i have been looking for!!! I know some others are most likely after them as well because i see them sold out alot and going for silly high prices so i figured id share. Im all PUMPED lol.

I think these guys are in florida and they have some awesome cheap shipping options. They are a CZ Sponsor and i noticed their ad while surfing. I normally dont click on ads but i seen this fish takin a crap and thought i had to check these guys out.

The have it listed as a Bubble Corallimorph. I have also seen similar shrooms listed as St. Thomas Rics. I belive the species is
[SIZE=-1]Rhodactis sanctithomae. A caribean varity wich would make sense if they are in florida.

what the heck is goin on with my fonts?... i cant fix it LOL

Any way, im just stoked and figured id share a neat find.

[/SIZE]

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has some very nice green and white ones. They get BIG! Nice shrooms though.

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my lfs would have something decent, esp since its an hour away... I have never seen one of these shrooms in person, im excited.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Show some pics when you get it. :)

Heres mine:
1111a023.jpg

OP
OP
aquarius77

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats nice fish! What kind of light and flow do you have it under and how long have you had it?

I will post some pics once i get it for sure. I wish i had more spare cash, i see a few more things on the site i would like to get. The purple/pink rics look real good, i dont have any of that shade/color. Im a shroom junkie, i cant get enough.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it on the bottom of the tank, around 16inches under 3x54w of T5's, and medium flow. Thats an old pic, the shroom is around 3 inches in diameter right now..:)

Back