Bubble King Mini 160

  • Thread starter Thread starter pwoller
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwoller

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gen 1. I'm upgrading to a BK 200 so this one has to go. This is a great skimmer! It has been gently used on my tanks for just over a year and is in great condition. I am running it as we speak so if you want pics they will be of it in the sump. I will clean it up before I ship it out. 650 shipped to your door, lower 48. Paypal only. I havent done much on this forum but I spend alot of time on RC. I have had only positive feedback on RC and ebay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new