Bubble Tip Acclimation Lighting Questions

jseg0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I have recently added an SRBTA to my 20 gallon AIO. The nem looked healthy when receiving shipment and did well during the acclimation process and has found itself a nice spot in the rocks. I have a RedSea ReefLED50 and will attach a photo of my lighting schedule below. I’m a little concerned that the nem is stretching out for more light, as I’m doing an acclimation period increasing the light. Now I’m aware that Sherman’s tend to have more stringy tentacles, which could just be the case for the nem looking more stretched out looking for light.
The two questions i’ve got are:

1.) Is this lighting period enough for the anemone?

2.) Should I make any adjustments to/ scrap the lighting acclimation period?

here are some photos of the nem, of which my clowns have already hosted:) D5603583-932D-41BF-80E8-BA431BC49692.jpeg 8609C776-9ED1-44A1-A1B6-027E4FA442F0.png 0BDEF2D2-B19B-41BC-A475-6F982EAF8BB9.jpeg image.jpg

xiongsy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if lighting is sufficient but I'm jelly as my pair of clowns has yet to accept my Haddoni as a host. Maybe someone else can chime in on the light question.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jseg0

jseg0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if lighting is sufficient but I'm jelly as my pair of clowns has yet to accept my Haddoni as a host. Maybe someone else can chime in on the light question.
In time hopefully they'll figure it out!! Do you have any pics of your Haddoni?

Upvote 0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back