Bubble Tip Anemone w/ its Clowns.

Keep an eye on those Pandoras, they grow fast and will even throw clumps off. Great way to get some frags to give or sell.
I put it back there due to this lol it had a clump when it was sent to me. Pretty and big I like them!
 
I put it back there due to this lol it had a clump when it was sent to me. Pretty and big I like them!
I loved mine when I had them. They're definitely a beautiful Zoa.
 
20250316_091537.jpg
20250316_091431.jpg
 
Phosphates .04ppm
Nitrates .8ppm

I got the next size up chemipure elite from the mini (3.1oz) to the 6.5. This combined with the water change Friday probably the drop in Nitrates. I added a bit of reef energy to bump it back up a bit.
 
Phosphates .04ppm
Nitrates .8ppm

I got the next size up chemipure elite from the mini (3.1oz) to the 6.5. This combined with the water change Friday probably the drop in Nitrates. I added a bit of reef energy to bump it back up a bit.
How come you're using chemipure?
The tank looks sharp, nice and clean. Beautiful BTA.
 
How come you're using chemipure?
The tank looks sharp, nice and clean. Beautiful BTA.
I've always used it to help polish the water in any of my tanks. I like its ability to buffer a bit if I have heavier hand feeding one morning.
And thank you very much. Yea,Jem the Truly Outrageous Bubble Tip Anemone is pretty rad. The split Bubble look is neat to watch.
 
1000030957.jpg

My Green Dragonet. She is pretty happy generally foraging for pods I've steadily seeded in this tank. But mostly,she likes her Prime Reef Flakes. I've had her since last May or so.
 

Good polyp extension on this hairy green monster acro.
Almost Mille status there!
 
 
On an equipment related note,I did get the Reef Octopus skimmer in. However,it wouldn't fit in the chamber as needed. So it was returned and I am continuing with the other skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new