Bubble Tip Anemone w/ its Clowns.

20250402_181725.jpg
shrimp amongst the corals
 
So after some weeks with the new Helio heater,I gotta say it's impressive! It's a small sample,but,compared to the inkbird I definitely notice the heater just not having to work as hard. It is constantly at 78°f with little to no seen flux. I definitely recommend this so far.
Also,its been a while since installing the @IOAOI Nano Skimmer so I can give an honest review of it. First of,it's well built,the body reminds me of an old CAD PLS skimmer body,high quality. It's easy to adjust,with a simple dial,and quiet. I clean mine every other week or so to keep it in good standing. The only bad I've dealt with is sometimes when it's turned off for maintenance the pump needs convincing to turn back on. Sometimes unplugging and plugging back in will do,other times it needs to be lightly tapped to start again. It pulls nice skim consistently with little need for messing with the settings ever. Overall recommend this skimmer,available on Amazon for about $40.
 
Tests today
Nitrate: 1.6ppm
Phosphate: 0.01ppm
Salinity 1.024
Here's a full tank shot
20250405_115008.jpg

20250405_123003.jpg
 
I'd work on bringing those Phosphates up just slightly.
 
Nothing really too update. Tank seems happy and sand bed is mostly clean. Had some issues with the mobius app being off schedule. Luckily, I am home often enough to catch and fix it. No biggie.
Also,the Clowns have been spending more time with the big anemone during the day. So that's been fun to watch.
 
That whole Mobius not knowing what time it is seems to be an issue lately...
If it's not one thing it's another ya know? Haha all good in the scheme of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new