Bubble tip pilgrimage...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two bt's in my 65 fowlr...one split, so now there's three...problem is that the splt off goes behind the lr at night...gone in the am...I've been turning the rock around and he's there again...light and flow seem good...should I just leave it in back...there is a hole where he's nestled in...so he just goes through it and gone...little experience with nems...advise please...;Pompus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new