Build threads, Build Thread Badges, Build Thread Updates, Build, Build, Build!

Do you have a build thread/journal here on R2R?

  • Yes (please post a link in this thread)

    Votes: 175 57.4%
  • No not yet

    Votes: 125 41.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 1.6%

  • Total voters
    305
Yes sir -
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/christians-red-sea-reefer-250-g2.913696/
84F42B52-D549-4220-84F2-C84A055E4FB2.jpeg

E8DB2608-ECF7-4216-816D-CE84A39CB0D3.jpeg

School Education GIF by Chelsea Handler
 
not yet…waiting to have everything i need for my 75g to start it. i’ll use my 40B as a filler to document any wait time in between building the 75
 
I am setting up a freshwater tank with Reef-Pi automation. Tank base and rocks are set up, but I’m still working on the electronics before I start the tank up:
Build-Thread
 
Looking forests to starting one. The rock for my intended QT tank is cycling in the Brute. I plan to take my time. Then the main tank maybe another four to six months after that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new