Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the white stand as well. Tanks just keep looking better and better!
 
Looking forward to this build!
 
For sure. It's tough, but can be done. And we did it without the suction cups.
Yeah I won't be buying any suction cups either. Once she is in place, she won't be moving Someone else said I would need 8 people to move it . So I just had to ask . Thank you for the info
 
Cant wait to see it! Here's where mine is at as of this past weekend...

For those thinking about moving....myself and one other guy moved it into my truck, and 3 total people unloaded it I cant imagine moving it without the suction cups though, kudos to you!

IMG-20200202-WA0000.jpeg
 
Love and watching. I went with the reefer 525xl and iI started back in October. Finally got my big boy tank. That said (not complaining) but I wish I would have known about water box....

regardless I’m happy !!!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new