Bulk Reef Supply is Incredible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Norah_dad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the videos that they've been putting out for years now & the videos have gotten even better with time.

With 52 weeks, BRS investigates being some of my favorite reef focused YouTube videos I watch.

To me the videos have value so if we're talking +$5.00 difference on a $50.00 item shipped.

I'm giving BRS my business and my reef dollars are limited so I don't order a lot of the cool stuff they sale but I'm glad to order from them when I do need something.

Ha think this is my first comment on reef2reef been in saltwater for 10 years now and I feel like I'm a slow learner so thanks for the videos to remind me of everything I've forgotten, that was learned wrong the first time around or has changed over time.
Glen

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brs Alex thank you so much for you he great customer service.. shipped out parts next day.

Mfreddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order yesterday after watching the create a gyre video, went with their suggestion. 1 1/2 hours later I got the email about the free beach towel, called Alex, he sent one out no charge.

Great service!

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed, BRS has the best customer service I have dealt with. To be fair as a preferred reefer I kinda just stick with them anyway lol but they do not disappoint!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that's why you guys are number one! You're always involved with the community and listen to it. Get feedback improve and thrive. Thank you Randy for reverting back!
This. So much this. Chatted with them a couple times at MACNA and it basically seemed like they were there just to help people troubleshoot their tanks. i.e. Randy convinced me to use Chemiclean after I'd been afraid to use it and helped me with my IM40. Ryan was also nice enough to chat with my wife while she asked him weird, non-reefing questions.

Steam fan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love BRS even though I don't buy a lot from them directly because I can get there products at my lfs(New wave Aquaria). But when I need something that the lfs doesn't have I order from them. I am also fortunate enough to live close to their warehouse so I can go and pickup my order and every time I go the people there are always very friendly and really helpful.

Tim Olson

Love to Learn!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is my main go-to online. I love the videos and have learned so much from them, so I try to return the favor and get stuff from them. With regard to shipping, I'm very satisfied, since I'm relatively close and get items in about 3 days. I also really like the member points, since they add up fast and I can see the value. With other companies you may get a lot of points, but they don't add up to much.

So, keep up the good work and continue to improve :)

Ocelaris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll also add that I find the service excellent and videos are great. The only reason I don't buy everything there is to support my lfs. Without the local stores, we'd have no hobby. I wish there was a way the local lfs and brs could join forces so I don't have to feel guilty buying online. If my lfs sold brs brand supplies I'd even pay the surcharge to get stuff locally.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS has been such an awesome resource for me and my build as well. But soon I'm gunna need a BRS Credit card hahaha

I like that ideal! Randy we need brs credit card lol soo we can spend save points and shop haha

Wait... I thought I was the only one who needed one of these too! (Actually had one just for the reef before I joined BRS. :p )

-Randy

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered an MP40 and it came in today. Wife has the UPS app so she knew when it was delivered, but the included packing slip only listed the quantity and box dimension,no pricing. THAT'S CUSTOM SERVICE!

jimmyzhou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered an MP40 and it came in today. Wife has the UPS app so she knew when it was delivered, but the included packing slip only listed the quantity and box dimension,no pricing. THAT'S CUSTOM SERVICE!

That is the main key for us to be safe. don't get chop up by wife

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Again - always awesome - and always well - awesome. I still want that tour

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm somewhat disappointed hearing that you guys had such incredible experience with BRS. Now don't get me wrong, I have bought so many things from BRS and have loved everything about it. However, I also never had an issue with any products until a day ago.

I decided to get two 1.1 ml two part dosing pumps and paid extra to do two day shipping. When my shipment arrived yesterday I was getting the pumps set up and realized one didn't even start until I had to shake it and then it started working. The second one didn't hold any liquid and I relplaced the tubing twice. I then called BRS as I really needed to get these pumps set up hence paying the extra money for two day shipping. The only thing they said is I can send them back and they can review them and test them to determine what was wrong and only then would they send me out new ones or give me a refund which I thought was absurd. I then told them it was unacceptable and the guy decided to then ship a new one out as I shipped the second one back.

I'm quite disappointed that in the end, when I specifically asked for them for overnight shipping since this was an "emergency" scenario, they very quickly responded saying "oh no we don't do that" and then I read otherwise on the forum here.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm somewhat disappointed hearing that you guys had such incredible experience with BRS. Now don't get me wrong, I have bought so many things from BRS and have loved everything about it. However, I also never had an issue with any products until a day ago. I decided to get two 1.1 ml two part dosing pumps and paid extra to do two day shipping. When my shipment arrived yesterday I was getting the pumps set up and realized one didn't even start until I had to shake it and then it started working. The second one didn't hold any liquid and I relplaced the tubing twice. I then called BRS as I really needed to get these pumps set up hence paying the extra money for two day shipping. The only thing they said is I can send them back and they can review them and test them to determine what was wrong and only then would they send me out new ones or give me a refund which I thought was absurd. I then told them it was unacceptable and the guy decided to then ship a new one out as I shipped the second one back.
I'm quite disappointed that in the end, when I specifically asked for them for overnight shipping since this was an "emergency" scenario, they very quickly responded saying "oh no we don't do that" and then I read otherwise on the forum here.

Hey @Denisk ,

I'm very sorry for the hassle you've had with these dosers and getting them replaced! I know we can do much better than that and I'd like to look into this a bit deeper for you.

I've sent you a PM for your account info and as soon as I get that from you I'll have the team on it right away! :)

Thanks,

-Randy

dougdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love BRS. I think they are the best in the industry. I haven't had any issues with them never. I only had to contact customer support and they were top notch. I understand some people might have issues in the past but no business is perfect. When I see this bad experiences over the internet I always see a BRS member replying back to find a solution. As far on prices I barely see much difference with other stores and they will price match too. Can't complain on shipping because I'm relatively close and I get stuff considerably fast considering shipping is free. Guys this is a business they can't offer free shipping and expect to get it delivered in three days if you live like a million miles away. On top of that they create the best informative, intuitive, entertaining and best produced videos in the industry. If you go somewhere else because you saved a couple of bucks shame on you LOL.

Back