Bulk Reef Supply is Incredible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Denisk ,

I'm very sorry for the hassle you've had with these dosers and getting them replaced! I know we can do much better than that and I'd like to look into this a bit deeper for you.

I've sent you a PM for your account info and as soon as I get that from you I'll have the team on it right away! :)

Thanks,

-Randy

Thank you for personally reaching out!

Joshua Huff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a great experience with BRS as the others have. I just ordered the 2 part doser setup and the CO2 scrubber, should be here tomorrow unless the hurricane slows down UPS. I had a mix up one time when ordering the RODI unit and a booster pump but the problem was solved quickly due to them sending the booster pump next day air. Thank you BRS! cant wait for my dosers and co2 scrubber!

Mark-Stover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This company got me to do something I've never done...I sent an actual snail mail letter to them to thank them for producing all the BRStv videos. I decided to finally take the plunge on getting a saltwater tank but knew nothing. I stumbled across their videos and have since felt as if I found a free college course that covered everything from the products used to chemistry to marine biology. It must cost them a lot to produce them all so I wanted to thank them. It's amazing to find a company that wants to ensure their clients, or possible future clients understand what they are doing before they jump in. This is an expensive hobby, so all of this knowledge I find extremely invaluable. Thanks BRS!

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm somewhat disappointed hearing that you guys had such incredible experience with BRS. Now don't get me wrong, I have bought so many things from BRS and have loved everything about it. However, I also never had an issue with any products until a day ago.

I decided to get two 1.1 ml two part dosing pumps and paid extra to do two day shipping. When my shipment arrived yesterday I was getting the pumps set up and realized one didn't even start until I had to shake it and then it started working. The second one didn't hold any liquid and I relplaced the tubing twice. I then called BRS as I really needed to get these pumps set up hence paying the extra money for two day shipping. The only thing they said is I can send them back and they can review them and test them to determine what was wrong and only then would they send me out new ones or give me a refund which I thought was absurd. I then told them it was unacceptable and the guy decided to then ship a new one out as I shipped the second one back.

I'm quite disappointed that in the end, when I specifically asked for them for overnight shipping since this was an "emergency" scenario, they very quickly responded saying "oh no we don't do that" and then I read otherwise on the forum here.

Unfortunately I had similar experience as you. I had to work really hard to get a solution from BRS to my BRS doser problem too. (It was a new doser, so not even a warranty issue)

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I had similar experience as you. I had to work really hard to get a solution from BRS to my BRS doser problem too. (It was a new doser, so not even a warranty issue)

Yeah. I'm not sure if the person I spoke to just happened to not be able to help much. But I highly recommend you talk to randy, he helped me resolve my issue. Best of luck!!

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think he was saying it was their fault. These dosers seem to have a higher failure rate that others. Somewhat on par with Jebao. This is just my personal observation.

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think he was saying it was their fault. These dosers seem to have a higher failure rate that others. Somewhat on par with Jebao. This is just my personal observation.

Oh I feel like I have heard otherwise. That's actually one of the main reasons I didn't go with an other product. I actually had two bad experiences with other wifi dosers and I went with this because I have an apex. But again not trying to argue, I'm sure there are enough people who have had incredible experiences and bad ones as well.

uclaray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquaforest products for my reef tank. Last week I ordered the dry ingredients to make the component 1+2+3+ for dosing and it was delivered Monday. Today I noticed they were having a big sale on Aquaforest. I called customer service and without hesitation they refunded me the difference. Love BRS.

Roberto Yoneda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not lucky with BRS. I had 3 issues in 2 consecutive orders. I ordered 3 (1 in one order and two in the next day) Kessil A360. They shipped me only one in my second order. After complain, they shipped me another one by ground !!! Took one week to receive it ! The 3rd order, I ordered Maxspect XF250 pump + controller and one more XF250 pump only. Received the XF250 controller + pump. The pump only they shipped me the XF230. After complain, they told me that XF250 pump only was sold out and I need to wait until middle september ! One hour later I got another email and they found one pump in the warehouse and they shipped me the replacement by air after complain a LOT because the previous order of my Kessil lights they shipped me by UPS Ground. Then, they gave me a credit of 2,000 reward points. BUT after few days, they took 5,050 points from my account !!! Had to complain again. The reply I got from BRS was IT issues. So, my advice to all members is to check your reward points sometimes.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This company got me to do something I've never done...I sent an actual snail mail letter to them to thank them for producing all the BRStv videos. I decided to finally take the plunge on getting a saltwater tank but knew nothing. I stumbled across their videos and have since felt as if I found a free college course that covered everything from the products used to chemistry to marine biology. It must cost them a lot to produce them all so I wanted to thank them. It's amazing to find a company that wants to ensure their clients, or possible future clients understand what they are doing before they jump in. This is an expensive hobby, so all of this knowledge I find extremely invaluable. Thanks BRS!

Oh, I remember Jay sharing this with the entire team at our monthly birthday lunch meeting! Such a great motivational booster to all of us!

Thank YOU! :)

-Randy

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm not lucky with BRS. I had 3 issues in 2 consecutive orders. I ordered 3 (1 in one order and two in the next day) Kessil A360. They shipped me only one in my second order. After complain, they shipped me another one by ground !!! Took one week to receive it ! The 3rd order, I ordered Maxspect XF250 pump + controller and one more XF250 pump only. Received the XF250 controller + pump. The pump only they shipped me the XF230. After complain, they told me that XF250 pump only was sold out and I need to wait until middle september ! One hour later I got another email and they found one pump in the warehouse and they shipped me the replacement by air after complain a LOT because the previous order of my Kessil lights they shipped me by UPS Ground. Then, they gave me a credit of 2,000 reward points. BUT after few days, they took 5,050 points from my account !!! Had to complain again. The reply I got from BRS was IT issues. So, my advice to all members is to check your reward points sometimes.

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry both your experiences weren't the same as many others have experienced. I just wanted to check to see if these were fairly recently and if we were able to resolve the issue for you? If you'd like, you can send me a PM or reply here. :)

Thanks!

-Randy

Roberto Yoneda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I'm really sorry both your experiences weren't the same as many others have experienced. I just wanted to check to see if these were fairly recently and if we were able to resolve the issue for you? If you'd like, you can send me a PM or reply here. :)

Thanks!

-Randy

Hi Randy !
All the issues happened last month and all resolved. I placed another order this month and received it as I placed. I want to keep supporting BRS keeping shopping because as many of the folks here, I'm really greatful for the videos and support you guys give to all the reefers. Top class videos and support do not match with terrible warehouse mistakes. I will place a big order this week. Hope to get everything right at my door.

JakesReef209

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol :) Does she watch with you, yet?

The Mrs. has finally started running into the room whenever she hears "Today on BRS tv!" Bellowing from our living room speakers [emoji23] you guys do such an awesome job on the show that even the "less interested in the guts of the hobby, but still amazed by and love the tanks" people in our lives can watch and enjoy along with us. Which is great because it started to feel weird pretending to have convos with Ryan, Randy, and RT by myself haha

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Mrs. has finally started running into the room whenever she hears "Today on BRS tv!" Bellowing from our living room speakers [emoji23] you guys do such an awesome job on the show that even the "less interested in the guts of the hobby, but still amazed by and love the tanks" people in our lives can watch and enjoy along with us. Which is great because it started to feel weird pretending to have convos with Ryan, Randy, and RT by myself haha

lol.. you should hear our office on a Friday when a new video goes live!! "TODAY ON BRStv" x10 various computer speakers. :D Anyway, that is awesome that she actually watches with you!

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget today is 10x points day for preferred reefer.

Now days I am stocked up enough on supplies that I can usually afford to wait and only buy when sales are going on.

Just picked up a back up an 800w titanium heater since mine is over 2 years old now.

Would have picked up a new PH probe but my 2 yr old double junction lab grade unit probably has another year or more left in it. (I'll get one on sale I'm sure).

Don't forget to get an extra Vortech, no better time than now......

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back