Butterflyfish Bonanza!!

Subnautica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how many people still follow this thread.
I saw this cutie at LFS and got him without hesitation. Anyone kept this species before? Mine is very active and I really like his behaviour. He keeps hovering over the rock looking for food and he's quite curious. When he swam every fish near him got scared of him a little, as if he's a boss. But he doesn't care. He just enjoys his adventure in the tank.

20190913_185906.jpg

20190913_230331.jpg

OP
OP
FishFinatic ;)

FishFinatic ;)

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all… I posted this on another thread and things got off topic and we started talking about other fish lol... but what's your opinion on Golden Butterflyfish? Has anyone had any experience with them?

And, risky question coming, but what do you think about one in a 120 gal? People keep saying it must be 125 although my LFS seems to be pretty supportive of the idea. What do you guys think??

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
butterflies and angels are the reason i got into reefing...i only have angel now but one day would love to add butterfly! are pyramids ok in 90? no, right?

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
butterflies and angels are the reason i got into reefing...i only have angel now but one day would love to add butterfly! are pyramids ok in 90? no, right?

I would say yes, I have a pyramid, longnose and a copperband in my 120, love them all

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back