Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Always nice to see orphek on-line
I am now 100% orphek lighting on my 660g !!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How can these light bars be controlled? Are they dimmable? Can you run a sunrise/sunset program?
As an owner:
How can these light bars be controlled? You can plug them into a timer for on/off

Are they dimmable? No but they will blow away any light bar and the coral response- Just wow

Can you run a sunrise/sunset program? Unfortunately not but with the array of colors- you wont need it

nonagon13

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks I am thinking of supplementing my AI Prime HD with these (one bar on each side) for a 24 inch long peninsula tank. What colors would you recommend?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks I am thinking of supplementing my AI Prime HD with these (one bar on each side) for a 24 inch long peninsula tank. What colors would you recommend?
No regrets. Worth every penny !

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
We are building small box that will be btw the power supply and light and will contact by Bluetooth app .
There is no any dim driver at the market that will fit . Also dim driver reduce the power by 20% . And the power to the light is not stable as controller that regulates the power. The app already ready also the Bluetooth so it will be available to order soon . And all clients that already have light can order just the controller.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Any time frame on the upcoming OR2 150 units?

mrjoev

View Badges
Reaction score
We are building small box that will be btw the power supply and light and will contact by Bluetooth app .
There is no any dim driver at the market that will fit . Also dim driver reduce the power by 20% . And the power to the light is not stable as controller that regulates the power. The app already ready also the Bluetooth so it will be available to order soon . And all clients that already have light can order just the controller.
Thank you!!! That’s great news!!!

Slicktop

View Badges
Reaction score
I have reviewed the videos and decided to order 2 OR2's to replace 2 T-5's. For those who are already running these lights, how much stronger are they compared toT-5's. Just curious on how cautious i should be when first using. Do I need to reduce run time and slowly increase the run time to allow corals to acclimate? Curious to see the difference in the lights. They are being shipped and expected delivery is next week.

Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!