10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
10k lights.
20220725_160410_HDR.jpg
20220725_160419_HDR.jpg
I couldn't get her all the way ouefit : urchin back there helping me out.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah she's like that dress a few years back. Is it black or blue.
One of the reasons i want to get a blue. Im not sure how the husband will respond to that. The males are rather electric blue.
Because I am color blind, I don't buy clothes that are dark blue. Most of what I wear is black anyways and that would definitely get screwed up looking like a bruise.
For real on being color blind? I only knew one person who was.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the reasons i want to get a blue. Im not sure how the husband will respond to that. The males are rather electric blue.

For real on being color blind? I only knew one person who was.
Yes. Black, dark, blue and purple are very hard to distinguish. I also screw up things like bright orange versus bright green. Genetic gift to most of the males on my dad's side.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I am color blind, I don't buy clothes that are dark blue. Most of what I wear is black anyways and that would definitely get screwed up looking like a bruise.
My dad is color blind. It got him a desk job when he was drafted for Vietnam.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes. Black, dark, blue and purple are very hard to distinguish. I also screw up things like bright orange versus bright green. Genetic gift to most of the males on my dad's side.
You're number 2. Nothing wrong with that either.
I also dont know many left handers.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Marine in me feels bad about that. The Civilian is unsure of that's generally considered a good or bad thing. . .
Non of it matters. Civilians don't need to worry about those things. We got 1000 problems to worry about.
My dad was military. My mothers dad was thai military.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Marine in me feels bad about that. The Civilian is unsure of that's generally considered a good or bad thing. . .
Yeah he was given 2 options a desk job in payroll or a recon photographer in a helicopter. He picked the desk. He will be the first one to say he didn't really "serve" and never takes advantage of the fact. When they gave out draft #'s his was so low he just enlisted instead of waiting for the lotto. Now my father in law drove an ambulance for the Corps so I have both ends of the spectrum. And I sincerely mean it when I say thank you for your service.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah he was given 2 options a desk job in payroll or a recon photographer in a helicopter. He picked the desk. He will be the first one to say he didn't really "serve" and never takes advantage of the fact. When they gave out draft #'s his was so low he just enlisted instead of waiting for the lotto. Now my father in law drove an ambulance for the Corps so I have both ends of the spectrum. And I sincerely mean it when I say thank you for your service.
Military life is complicated. I got stress from my dad and his friends stories. The hell they went through. And how they folded laundry. Why out of all things does laundry haunt me? I never could fold clothes like my dad.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Military life is complicated. I got stress from my dad and his friends stories. The hell they went through. And how they folded laundry. Why out of all things does laundry haunt me? I never could fold clothes like my dad.
Or make a bed. The corners drive me nuts.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait..... The other option for the color blind guy was Helo Photographer??

"Private Stang's Dad! what the heck are these recon images actually Of?

"SIR, Those are pictures of the lake, I was asked to photograph"

"dangit PRIVATE!! that's the parking lot in front of the Gap Kids!!"

I'll bet you that man can make a bed with perfect 45° miter corners as well.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wait..... The other option for the color blind guy was Helo Photographer??

"Private Stang's Dad! what the heck are these recon images actually Of?

"SIR, Those are pictures of the lake, I was asked to photograph"

"dangit PRIVATE!! that's the parking lot in front of the Gap Kids!!"

I'll bet you that man can make a bed with perfect 45° miter corners as well.
H to the E and double ll's. i got my wrinkles.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're number 2. Nothing wrong with that either.
I also dont know many left handers.
My husband works installing cable and his coworker is color blind. He told my husband, he just guesses which wires are the colors and does trial by error. :grinning-squinting-face:

Back