It's Just a Tank

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ability of taking pictures has, deteriorated.

Pretty sure I seen you mention quite some months ago about borrowing your partners camera for taking pictures if memory serves me right.
But someone shared this video other day and I found it very helpful.i didn't even know had these options on new phone I got other month and does make big difference as I had play around today with taking few pictures.
Not sure if you have samsung/ android phone or I phone or if you even ever use phone for taking pictures but thought I'd share just incase

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Pretty sure I seen you mention quite some months ago about borrowing your partners camera for taking pictures if memory serves me right.
But someone shared this video other day and I found it very helpful.i didn't even know had these options on new phone I got other month and does make big difference as I had play around today with taking few pictures.
Not sure if you have samsung/ android phone or I phone or if you even ever use phone for taking pictures but thought I'd share just incase

The smasung camera I have does not have these options. it's a model 7.

I have to dial the sony camera in again. As I adjusted the light settings. Light changes everything.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The smasung camera I have does not have these options. it's a model 7.

I have to dial the sony camera in again. As I adjusted the light settings. Light changes everything.
Ok fair enough.
I did think my old Samsung s10 + was better camera than this s21 I got but now know what I learnt from video,the new s21 much better but I thought my Samsung s7 was better than my s10 + also ha ha which just taking standard photo ,then it is imo

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok fair enough.
I did think my old Samsung s10 + was better camera than this s21 I got but now know what I learnt from video,the new s21 much better but I thought my Samsung s7 was better than my s10 + also ha ha which just taking standard photo ,then it is imo
I played around with all the settings.

S6 camera took better looking photos. S7 takes better colors. As odd as it is. I am at the point I refuse to even think about buying a phone just for camera reasons. I don't even use mine to make calls. I'm a very big introvert.

I'll get the sony dialed in again. It'll just take time.

Trying to figure out where I want my blasto or if I should move my octospawn.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm a firm believer if something not broke dont fix it,and only reason I got new phone other month is my old phone I dropped and cracked bottom corner and phone slowly but surely started freezing and after persevering for few weeks got a new phone then few days later my old phone froze totally .
My mrs calls me tight but I say im wise as why spend money if dobt need to.
Whether it's reef tank lights wave makers or anything in life,I something cheaper does the same job ( or sometimes better) and will last just aslong then I don't see tje need to spend more,and usually when a company does good they get more customers then spend a boat load of money on advertising and stuff like this which ovniously costs money which drives up the price ,plus then paying alot extra just for the well known name.
Now don't get me wrong, if something we'll built,looks good and will last long time then I don't mind spending the extra money .
I just don't agree entirely with the old saying " you get what you pay for" yes sometimes you do but sometimes you don't.

And as for you upgrading phone just to take pictures then you no need if got a good quality camera that takes great pictures anyway and I bet most people don't even use 25% of the full potential if these smart phones these days ha ha (me included )

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, there are 8-9
Tinja Nurtle
and 2 gingers. The tinja's are going everywhere they can. I believe they are attempting a full tank, take over.

Yeah I'm a firm believer if something not broke dont fix it,
My old phone wouldn't charge no more. And, to fix it. Wasn't worth it. They make sure if you "break it" get a new one.

it's okay. i am playing around now! I kind of forgot how much fun I had playing with cameras and stuff...
CBB playing peek-a-boo. She hasn't seen the camera in ages.

Acro texture. I have a lot to deal with. Tons of light reflect here.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last pics for today.

I think I'm remembering again.
I love the texture of this acro. Still trying to get that detail to pic up.

Pavona does not like the bta there. It sent out sweepers.

Plenty of color and texture on this guy. But, so difficult to get a nice close up.

This has probably tripled in size since it had arrived. Whenever that day was.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, I was looking at the red xenia. I want ~!!
IMG_20220227_150043_675.jpg

Not one that does aggressive takeovers like regular xenia

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So small update. Everyone loves the phone camera, not the digital.
Sweeper from octo. With fish bombs.

Fragged shrooms were picked on this morning, by you know who.
Ginger is bigger than I expected. The tinjas have kept her at bay. But fish bombs galore!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 106 49.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back