C-Quest Onyx Percs

Cheese Griller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
582
Reaction score
630
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have any experience with growing out the C-quest line Onyx Percs? I'm starting up a new tank soon and want to do a pair of clowns. I have always wanted some true perculas but have seen so many captive bred ones, especially the more designer varieties, that have all kids of deformities. My LFS gets in wild-caught perculas on a pretty regular basis, I would just prefer captive bred for ease of keeping.
 
1729096141349.gif
 
Does anybody have any experience with growing out the C-quest line Onyx Percs? I'm starting up a new tank soon and want to do a pair of clowns. I have always wanted some true perculas but have seen so many captive bred ones, especially the more designer varieties, that have all kids of deformities. My LFS gets in wild-caught perculas on a pretty regular basis, I would just prefer captive bred for ease of keeping.
What did you end up going with?
 
What did you end up going with?
Picking up the tank on Friday then will need to cycle, at this point I'm leaning towards a Caribbean biotope. It's only a biocube 32 so didn't want to limit other fish by having an aggressive pair of clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new