• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CAD Lights Protein Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

REEF911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
34
Location
las vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, I have for sale a cad lights TIA 1350. Information about this skimmer can be found on cadlights website. The skimmer is rated for a 300 gallon aquarium. I had this up and running a month on my 100 gallon and it was over kill so I went with a smaller skimmer. It is almost new and I've completely gone through and cleaned everything. I'm asking 310 shipped anywhere in the country.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
It's not been modified in any way. All that's been done is a lite clean from being in use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new